Game (ELOG) will be released on Android PlayStore before launch.
Anticipate the PayPal of cryptocurrency (ELOF).
We will launch our own Eloc NFT's
You can stake $ELOC and earn profits
One Tesla giveaway quarterly to a top holder via a live raffle draw. Tesla will be paid in $ELOC via an escrow.
$100 giveaway daily to 1 person with the best SpaceX animation graphic. Reward paid to your ELOF account
$ELOC is the official currency of Elon Musk with a mission to becoming a top 100 coin and a means of payment for Tesla, other ventures relating to Elon and other avenues.
Anticipate the PayPal of cryptocurrency (ELOF). Send crypto to friends and family using their username/email address (as well as the wallet address itself… optional). ELOF will have a safety feature for the sender that in case the receiver hasn't claimed the funds yet, he can cancel it, and the money will be returned to his wallet. Before sending funds to a user, for example, you will be able to see the receivers user's profile photo, name/nickname, so it helps to verify that you're sending to the correct person. For security, there’ll be a KYC portal in ELOF platform to combat scams. View details of the person you’re sending your BNB, USDT, ETH, BTC,DOGE or $ELOC to.
Eloc Roadmap Phase 1
• What is $ELOC
• Creating telegram community
• Creating awareness
• Building community
• Private sale
• Developing website and Whitepaper
• Pinksale Presale
• Utility rumor
Eloc Roadmap Phase 2
• Big Marketing Push
• 10,000 to 20,000 organic telegram group members
• 400 BNB presale
• Pancakeswap launch
• ELOF (first version release)
• ELOG (game launch on Android)
• CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko listing application
• 2 YouTubers and 1 Celeb endorsements
• Trending everywhere
• first CEX listing
Eloc Roadmap Phase 3
• Escrow company announcement
• First Tesla purchase (with $ELOC tokens)
• Big marketing push until Elon acknowledges that we did good purchasing Tesla with $ELOC
• Special utility unveiling
• Second CEX listing (Bigger one)
• ELOF upgrade and update
• Trending even more
Eloc Roadmap Phase 4
• To be continued....
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) or Questions and Answers (Q&A), are listed questions and answers, all supposed to be commonly asked in some context